Rocket and Mandarin Salad
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: na
Total time: 5 minutes
Yield: 4 people
- 2 cups rocket
- 1 cup canned mandarins (drained) or peeled fresh mandarins
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons almond flakes toasted or nuts of your choice
- half teaspoon salt
- black pepper
- half teaspoon honey
2. Combine the balsamic vinegar, honey, salt and black pepper then drizzle over the rocket. Toss.
3. Add the mandarins and almond flakes then toss once more. Serve fresh with grilled or roasted meat or vegetables.