Make Simple Sorbet with Just 3 Ingredients...
Sorbet is a good alternative to ice cream. This frozen desert is commonly made from fruit pulp and a sugar syrup - sometimes with added flavourants or liquor. For this recipe I have omitted the sugar syrup instead used creamy honey...which when combined with a small amount of water acts as a good binding agent for the crushed frozen fruit-resulting is a very soft sorbet texture and one that is easy to make too!
Simple Sorbet Recipe
Prep time: 10 minutes
Set time: 5 hours
Total time: 5 hours 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 350g frozen blueberries or fruits of your choice
- 4 tablespoons creamy honey
- 30 ml water
1. Use frozen fruit or freeze fresh fruit overnight to make this recipe.
2. Place the blue berries, honey and water in a blender. Blend until a smooth mixture forms.
3. Place in a container. Freeze for 5 hours or overnight.
4.Scoop and serve with fresh berries or serve plain.
For more Sorbet Recipe visit the following sites: