All Natural Fruit Popsicles
Prep time: 10 minutes
Set time: 5 hours
Total time: 5 hours 10 minutes
- 350g frozen blueberries or fruits of your choice
- 1 tablespoon creamy honey (optional)
- 70 ml water
1. Use frozen fruit or cut and freeze fresh fruit overnight to make this recipe.
2. Place the blue berries/fruit, honey and water in a blender. Blend until a smooth mixture forms
3. Place the sorbet mixture in lollipop moulds or ice cube trays. You can also use any cups or containers in the kitchen as moulds. Set for 5 hours or overnight.