Cannellini Bean Cookies
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 7 minutes
Total time: 17 minutes
Yield: 30 cookies
- 250 g canned cannellini beans (drained)
- 100g cocoa powder
- 20g sugar (I've added less sugar-add up to 50g if you have a sweet tooth)
- egg whites from 2 eggs
- pinch of salt
- 1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2. Rinse the cannellini beans. Drain Excess water.
3. Combine cannellini beans, cocoa, sugar and egg whites in a blender. Blend until a smooth paste like texture forms.
4. Pipe into a lined baking tray.
5. Bake for 7-10 minutes. 6. Allow to cool before serving.